Who else wants to quit smoking once and for all?
“Give Me One Half-Hour and I’ll Give You
a Tested Battle Plan to Help You Stop Smoking Today!”
I was in your shoes once... I’d picked up a smoking habit a long time ago that I just couldn’t kick. It was embarrassing...
...But I quit and I quit in just 4 steps. I did it because I decided what I wanted to do and I got prepared. I feel great and you can too. How does it feel to know that the last cigarette that you had... could be the last cigarette you’ll EVER have!? Scary? I would think so. But exciting?
DEFINITELY. Listen folks,If you want to kick the habit for good...
“You Can Do It! How To FINALLY Stop Smoking...Once and For All”
My friends didn’t think that I could quit smoking cold turkey, but they didn’t know that I had already made up a battle plan to ATTACK my addiction to cigarettes.
No one WANTS to be a chain-smoker. Everyone knows that smoking cigarettes is a bad habit. But the only people who know how difficult it is to quit smoking are the people who have tried it. And I am one who knows.
I also know that YOU CAN DO IT, too!
How about a 4 Step Plan to defeat your nicotine dependency... starting today!
“You Can Do It! How To FINALLY Stop Smoking...Once and For All!” is the exact system that I used to kick my habit to the curb. It’s an easy to read, thoroughly researched, step by step, encouraging BATTLE PLAN to stomp out those cigarettes for good.
Everyone needs a little help. I found out the hard way that trying to quit without a little guidance is near impossible.
It wasn’t until I dug down... did some research... and got PREPARED for my new smoke-free life that I was finally able to quit.
Lucky for you, I’ve got all that preparation work ready for you to see. There will be no surprises for you on your journey to becoming a non-smoker.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Discover the reason why people still continue and even still START to smoke even now that we know it’s such a killer. (Page 12)
- Understand that the more and better-informed people are, the more likely they are to quit smoking. (Page 6)
- Find out that lung cancer is just one of many cancers that smokers are at risk of contracting. (Page 8)
- Learn the six main reasons why people start smoking and which apply to you.
(Pages 8 and 9)
- Understand the intense negative feelings you will have on your journey to being a non-smoker and how to combat them. (Page 65)
- Discover at least 8 different items besides a cigarette that can diminish your craving.
- Understand why “cutting down” just doesn’t cut it. (Page 44)
- Look forward to the time when cigarettes no longer have a place in your life and discover how you’ll feel better for it! (Page 45)
- Learn 7 facts about tobacco that may help keep you from relapsing. (Page 70)
- Learn why you shouldn’t kid yourself with “Low Tar” and “Low Nicotine” cigarettes. (Page 46)
- Learn the habits you should drop that REMIND you of having a cigarette. (Page 48)
- Learn how you can use exercise to your advantage when quitting. (Page 49)
- Understand why you should get rid of EVERYTHING that reminds you of smoking. (Page 50)
- Determine how to use “peer pressure” to help you STOP smoking. Now that’s a switch. (Page 18)
- Realize why simply “deciding” to quit is not always enough and how making yourself better informed will help you kick the habit. (Pages 19 and 20)
- Learn why tobacco is similar to narcotic drugs in its addictive nature. (Page 21)
- Understand why you should inform your boss that you have decided to quit. (Page 24)
- Receive 4 powerful messages that I left around the house in order to help encourage ME to quit. (Page 25)
- Learn how to prepare your new surroundings for your new smoke-free lifestyle. (Page 24)
- Learn how to plan your day in order to keep your mind off of the craving. (Page 51)
- Realize that EVERYONE has an inner voice telling them to quit smoking – but now YOU can listen to it. (Page 34)
- Learn why second-hand smoke should be high on your priority list of reasons to quit. (Page 35)
- Understand why eating healthy can be a major factor in your success. (Page 53)
- Discover the foods to stick with and the foods to stay clear of on your route to being a non-smoker. (Page 56)
- Discover why you should not have a cigarette right before you sleep - and this is without paying attention to the potential of burning your house down! (Page 57)
- Understand how quitting smoking will help you to sleep better at night. (Page 58)
- Learn 8 tips to help you get a good night’s sleep... Plus 2 more tips on falling back to sleep if you wake during the night. (Page 62)
- Understand the intense positive feelings you will have once you have made it – we’ll let you figure out how to celebrate. (Page 67)
- Understand why you should keep track of the things that have kept you from quitting in the past. (Page 36)
- Realize why it is so hard to admit that one is addicted to nicotine instead of using excuses like, “it helps me to unwind.” (Page 36)
- Learn how medical practitioners can aid you in your quest to drop the habit. (Page 39)
- Learn what role education has in the probability that you or your loved ones will end up smoking. (Page 5)
- Determine the withdrawal symptoms you’ll need to recognize so that you will be ready to battle them. (Page 22)
- Find out that cancer is just one of many diseases or illnesses that is caused by smoking. (Page 8)
- Find out which cigarette related deaths are not health-related AT ALL. (Page 9)
- Realize that no one uses his or her WILL POWER to smoke a pack a day. (Page 8)
- Find out why “wanting to quit” is different than “deciding to quit.” (Page 16)
- Learn why people feel the need to touch wet paint... or what that has to do with your smoking habit. (Page 10)
- Learn the three most common excuses for smoking and why they are NOT valid. (Page 13)
- Discover the first and most comforting thing you should do for yourself when deciding to quit. (Page 18)
- Learn simple meditation techniques that will calm your cravings. (Page 27)
- Learn how breathing exercises can control the urge to smoke. (Page 28)
- Find out about 5 medicines that can increase your chances of quitting for good by 80%. (Page 40)
- Understand why certain people develop certain habits and others do not. (Page 3)
- Learn why people in some parts of the world are more likely to smoke than others... and find out where YOU are. (Page 5)
- Learn how quitting smoking can allow you to take your kids to Disneyland. (Page 43)
- Find out how developing new interests can help hide the urge. (Page 52)
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
“Now TELL Me! Are you ready to quit smoking
for the LAST TIME!?”
I’m gonna tell you right now... while you are trying your best to stay away from cigarettes, you are not going to want ANY surprises.
You do NOT want to be reminded of how much you want a cigarette every time you see your favorite chair that you used to smoke in each night. For this situation...
.......just turn to page 48.
It’s in there. I wrote this book because I knew that being prepared is incredibly empowering. It can make the difference.
You don’t need to go out and try some hypnotist that will charge you a fortune by the hour to “cure” you from your cravings. The cravings are going to come. You just need to know how to deal with them.
If you get my report today, you could be a non-smoker by tomorrow. It won’t be easy, it sure wasn’t for me - but with the right knowledge, preparation, and accountability, tomorrow could be your first smoke-free day in a LONG time.
I spent a lot of time putting this report together and it is not free. So how much is my time and research worth to you?
How about thousands less than what you’ll spend on cigarettes this year alone.
In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if it were less than what you’ll spend on cigarettes this month.
Spend $9.97 today and you will get my 4-Step battle plan, “You Can Do It! How To FINALLY Stop Smoking...Once and For All!” in minutes. You can download it straight to your computer and start attacking your addiction today. - It’s $9.97 for the rest of your life.
But don’t forget...
60-Day Money Back Guarantee!
|If at anytime during the next 60-Days you don’t feel that this book was worth the buying price, I will refund your money – no questions asked. I can offer this guarantee because I am ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT you will find my “battle-plan” helpful in your pursuit of a smoke-free life.
It’s time to make your decision. Start your new life today.
Order “You Can Do It!” right now here:
Buy it at ClickBank
You will be directed to the secure payment gateway at ClickBank
Payment will show as billed to ClickBank / Keynetics
Buy it at ClickBank
"YOU CAN DO IT!" will take 3 or 4 minutes to download
So 5 minutes from Now you can begin to Quit Smoking
Requirements to run the eBook are:
Microsoft Widows 95/98/NT/XP +
Adobe Actrobat 6 Reader
Thanks for reading and best regards,
P.S. “You Can Do It! How To FINALLY Stop Smoking...Once and For All!” is my 4-step BATTLE PLAN for attacking your smoking habit. I know it works because I USED IT FIRST! It worked for me and it can work for you too.
P.P.S. REMEMBER – you have 60 days to decide if my battle plan works for you. If at anytime you feel that it wasn’t for you, just write for a refund. No questions asked. We will take all of the risk on us. No more waiting – get my battle plan here!
CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR 4-STEP BATTLE PLAN